Scott Bonnar 45 Strengthening Rails (Free Shipping Aus-Wide)
17” pre-order - shipping 24th May
Scott Bonnar Reel mowers are a beautiful machine, which unfortunately have a inherent flaw; that is the twin rail models were produced from material which was too thin to support the forces & vibrations caused by the engine. This creates hairline cracks across the rails around the engine mounting holes.
These ready to weld brackets will drop straight in to the factory-rails (underneath) and allow enough space for welding, the lower edges are recessed to allow the weld to be laid without blowing holes right on the edge of the factory rail.
The engine & its forces will now be generated onto these 3mm plates and evenly distributed across the entire rails (unlike the factory mounts).
These will maintain a factory finish appearance once installed; from above you wont even know they are there.
- Available in 14", 17" & 20" for Model 45 Scott Bonnar Mowers - Will also fit early Rover reel mowers
- Laser Cut 3mm BlueScope Australian Steel
- CNC Folded
- Pre-installed with M8 Hexagonal Rivnuts for engine mounting
- Ready to weld in and paint.
- 2 x Rail Reinforcement plates with four M8 Nutserts installed
- 4 x M8 316 Stainless Allen Key Bolts (engine mounts)
- 4 x M8 316 Split washers & M8 Washers (engine mounts)
- 2 x Rivets (for ID plate) - 3.2mm drill bit will be required
Please select the FREE option in the shipping menu on Checkout
Installation Instructions (Please note, this is designed for booklet printing. The page order is out, please follow 'Step #' on the pages)